親愛的 Chibi girl,
Today at work was seriously busy.
Not quite in the morning.
But this morning i was in charge of the check-point. What made my like the check point especially today is because i made Rickey smile 3 times today. Hehe, its not easy to make him smile, but he did and it seriously and honestly made my day go BANG !
I like my work, i'm beginning to enjoy it everytime.
Every shift makes it more exciting than the last.
Lunch with the staff. The food wasn't too appealing.
But i like the how the seating arrangement were positioned.
Fuck that William chef. All he does is eat and stand there ==''
Gave Vy her suppose-ly christmas present. She was sooo happy. gosh i love her !
Dinner was seriously fucked up. There was so many customers, it was more than what appeared during the upcoming of christmas dinner.
Damn.
I was like walking back and forth non stop.
*die die die
I, being the almighty awesome girl kept assisting the main kitchen chef.
Giving him a drinks (2) and taking his cups away (2)
- Highlight!
----------------
- I couldn't separate the order form today. Rickey helped me out. LOLL.
- The order form wanted Beef + Chips. The beef is the chinese meal. (Got it). LOL.
- Recieved an Order form from me and was like "Dil" LMAOOO.
No comments:
Post a Comment