Very exciting day today, all my parcels basically all came at once !!!!
Yes and that does involve all the books and the DIARY !!!
The packaging in this one was poorly and it seem to have been opened or what not. Nonetheless, overall there is no damage to the book. This book arrived earlier than expected.
This book according to the parcel details came from the UK. LOL a book I ordered came from UK?? HAHA. Interesting, it gave me the wrong product (different cover as purchased), as a customer I should be dissatisfied for the incorrect product. But to be honest it gave me the book cover in which I was requiring. HAHA so no harm done and satisfied !
Last but not least, my awesome diary has arrived. It's okay. Just the colour is so BRIGHT ! I didn't expect it, but hey, its awesome ! :)
MY SHOPPING LIST IS LIKE COMPLETED !
No comments:
Post a Comment