親愛的 Chibi girl,
Today I woke up at 2pm, just in time to get ready for work !
Went to Westfields and had a look at the books I require for my list, it's so expensive. Hence I'm going to purchase them all from Borders sometime soon.
Arrive at work. There was a function occurring tonight, a 21st. The theme is a masquerade, a interesting theme, so many of the guest mask was amazing nice.
Then dinner with the staff, apparently this morning they had SATAY CHICKEN and I wasn't there for work. LUCKILY, John the most awesomeness Chinese Chef once again made SATAY CHICKEN for me NGWAAAAAA.
So sweet!!!!!!!!
Stanley brought her daughter to work today. Weird though cos she was working in the kitchen, she is going to grow up learning how to cook fine cuisines.
Function was bloody tiring and with ANNOYING INDIAN GIRL, which she really pisses me off to the max.
Especially during clean up. She gets all the bloody small plates and only takes a few. Whereas, I take all the massive plates and have at least six. That bitch !
BITCH BITCH BITCH.
I just wish she stops touching me. ARGH !
Other than that, I'm tired and bored. I really want to have my books !
No comments:
Post a Comment