親愛的 Chibi girl,
Okay. I'm still awake and spent the rest of the night just finishing the series Links to Temptation. I was just to curious on who was that MYSTERIOUS killer. As well, desperately wanting to know how Fala is going to get of this LOOP-HOLE.
Even though, the answers to those questions was revealed quite simple, but I have to admit, the thriller it gave me, plus the laughs 70% of the time. Not that it was at any point funny, but stupid + lame + pathetic technique whatsoever. Childish in the end.
Overall, not bad for a cast like that. Not the best. But it did help pass out time. And at some point made me SCARED + wanting for more of what will happen next. So it did its bidding well.
I dare, I liked it - Honestly.
The best: Episode 16 onwards, the mystery was uprising to a degree it was like woah and WTF.
The worse: Steven and Fala's on and off couple thingo. Their love sharing comments and promises. Some things are best to be kept within the heart. Steven announcing his love for her for the 1000th time. Shiver !
Too much. Over the limit !
Touching yes. But over - way over!
Okay. Time to sleep if I can. Or go find something to eat. I'm famished.

You stayed up all night to watch that series?
ReplyDeleteOkay, now i'm interested.
But, Steven's acting is so shit !
Yeah, it's not that great. But, some scenes, its cute. But over-rated !
ReplyDelete