Monday, 17 January 2011

Steak night is stupid.

親愛的 Chibi girl,

Yup, just couldn't wait. I have brought my diary. Another off the list.

Work today was okay. Although Steak and Beer night is a total bullshit. The girl who was with me tonight was shit. Absolutely facepalm.

Preparing dinner, grab onto the soup and Rickey offer a hand. Nice man !

Anywho, since Stanley has a day off, all the Steak was made by Rickey and all the meals tonight were mainly Steak. So Rickey had a hard night. So I felt sorry for him and personally made him an EXTRA EXTRA cold drink which is technically filled with alot of ice since I always see him do. But yeah, when I did that - facepalm. John said "Hey you got a new crush on ya" ==''

I couldn't even look at Rickey later on during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment