親愛的 Chibi girl,
Finished Twilight Investigations. Beautiful. Absolutely original, funny and emotional.
I think the cast did well overall.
Favourite characters: Raymond Wong, Johnson Lee, Linda Chung and Power Chan.
Wong Hei did okay, but something about his character was just ; meh. So yeah.
However, Power Chan improved so much as well as Johnson, I don't know whether 44th TVB Anniversary award of Most Improve would go too?
Need more series to determine, but I think both of them did extremely well, more towards Power though. He was very enjoyable to watch.
I love the funny scenes and the emotional scenes. They were really well performed.
Good storyline, again I remind myself, never judge a book by its cover.
It makes it seem having a ghost friend isn't so bad. Make you feel you're not alone and always know that someone will be there. But then again, with the clashes it doesn't end well as they say. But good to see some good and kind hearted ghost.
Also, I especially love the parts where they from time to time mention RAYMOND LAM hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment