親愛的 Chibi girl,
Busy again. The kids tonight is ridiculously dirty and rude and no manners, the lot !
I full had to clean up big stacks of plates and clean up and shit. It literally took me an hour or so. But I cannot believe it the manager in charge talks so bloody much and when she comes to realisation that its time to continue working and she sees me doing something not right, she tells me off, but seriously, I have to do something in order for the function of the kitchen to run smoothly. Of course I know I have to clean to the freaking table but because there are no bloody room in the kitchen to clean, there is no point. So you must bring stuff out in order to make room. For crying out loud !
I've been doing way more work than you. So honestly shut the hell up. I was so sick of you tonight. You don't even communicate properly. It really pisses me off. Then when the boss comes, she full goes out to clean and shit. Like what the fuck. Pfft, I see how well you can last :)
No comments:
Post a Comment