Sunday, 13 February 2011

Idiotic Customers.

親愛的 Chibi girl,

Bistro today was really busy, especially in the morning. The fact that the manager, I have no idea where he went, but he wasn't there and thus, there was only 2 people left doing the waitress. It was hectic and crazy and so many people. So many orders.

But, there was no problem of course (luckily), except for the fact of the long waiting by the customers, not really my problem. LOL.

Customers, customers, customers. What I hate the most is the fact that when I take their meals to their table, its curtsy to mention the name of the meal so I can hand it to the customer respectively. But the most annoying-est thing is, I say the name of the meal and then all eyes looks at me and gives the me the expression of "WTF"
HELLO, YOU ORDERED THE MEAL AND YOU FORGET WHAT THE FUCK YOU ORDER. They contemplate so long, sometimes I lose my patience. As a matter of fact, sometimes the plate is so hot, I just feel like popping it on the bloody table and let them sort them out. Dumbass.

Another is that the fact the meal specifically said 'chips only' so they didn't want the extra option of 'salad' I take their meals to the table and they tell me that the wanted the salad. I clean their tables after they left and the freaking salad is like UNTOUCHED !
Farrout.

Night shift was so quiet LOL.

Oh, I found at one of the surveillance cameras the one that looks like half a globe. Well within that globe there was like a nest of crickets. That is freaking disgusting. The crickets are full moving and shit. HAHAHA ewwww, I hate to eat under that table!
YUMMMMY !

No comments:

Post a Comment