親愛的 Chibi girl,
Veerrrry busy today at work today. Honestly, my manager is like so disorganised and doesn't think outside the square. He only set up 2 people to work at the day shift. It was completely crazy. There wasn't even enough people to do all the jobs. If there was at least one more person it would be so much easier !
GRRRRR...During this busy period of the day, I hate the idea that customers would like to have dessert. It just ruins the momentum of my working because I have to spend time in getting the ice-cream and shit. Making Coffee is even worse ! ==''
Luckily, people inside the kitchen came out to help out. Luckily !
HAHA, Rickey saw a order docket and told me to get it for him, but I was like "Why"
So I gave it to him and explained to him that it was a dessert order LOL, 'What a noob!'
I cannot believe it he eats dried plum, that's like my all time favourite snack and he offered me some yay ! ^^
Rickey was in a good mood today, he kept joking around with me, quite funny actually. Really made the day not so boring :)
Anywho, need to watch dramas. Another big day tomorrow ==''
No comments:
Post a Comment