Thursday, 21 April 2011

Sexes

親愛的 Chibi girl,

I don't think I can go on like this again. I'm starting to get annoyed. Annoyed all the sexes in this world.
Girls are just a pain in everyway. All they do is think about themselves. Get jealous on something so small and inappropriate. They talk about shit. Bitch about shit. They don't understand the meaning of friendship because all they see is themselves. They believe they're the only one. The ones in my culture studies really ticks me off. Like those girls who did their presentation, their presentation suck to the point I went to sleep. But that isn't the point. The point, they looked like natural bitches. I just want to hit them. Diu.

Boys are just natural jerks. They were born to annoy the hell out of people. To piss people off. I just hate how they change from time to time. Change from being cool and then to being a complete asshole. They may be nice to you, then the next minute you thought wrong. Why do you guys have to be such idiots? You allow someone to appreciate you then you go off doing ridiculous things? Come on. Grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment