Monday, 11 April 2011

SHUT UP !

親愛的 Chibi girl,

Why is every Monday such a drag?
I feel so shit.
Honestly, woke up late, bad hair, overly tired, stressed, hungry, cold.
I hate this.
Feeling quite angry as well. Just shut up peoples.
Arrived at uni this morning walking through Eastern Avenue and there was this group offering Free Hugs. There was this Indian holding up the poster and grabing my attention. Honestly, I wanted to punch that guy and say 'Fuck off'. Totally in no mood.

I had some sushi today and I tell you, its terrible quality. The rice doesn't even STICK. IS THAT EVEN JAPANESE RICE. IF YOU CAN MAKE PROPER RICE THEN ITS NOT POINT IN SELLING JAPANESE FOODS

Then had my first lecture and there was two lebs girls sitting next to me. For crying out loud, could they be anymore annoying. I swear the way they, I don't even know whats it called. You actually see them everywhere when they sit down and they feel impatient or what not and they start to bounce their knees? Well you can do it, but don't do it when your sitting in a seat connected to other people in that freaking row. They were even laughing at some shit which I believe was nothing related to what the lecturer was even talking about.

A girl comes in - so sensitive in what people of think her, I swear I wanna kick her head off and just say 'shut up, there are much more people worth worrying about then about their own problems and what people think of them and how they should think of them'
Bitch bitch bitching. JUST SHUT UP !
FUCK.

Finished my lecture and walked over to Wentworth. Had an easyway. Just a normal milk tea. regular. NO ICE. NO PEARLS.
I still get charged with $5.70 WTF. Then I realised she put PEARLS. I SAID NOOOOOOOOO GOD DAMNIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment