親愛的 Chibi girl,
Still deciding whether to go to uni tomorrow, my tutor has not yet replied to me. Hmm.
Any who, need to finish the final bits on my assignment. After that need to work on my 1601.
Also, I just finished watching Yes Sir. The storyline overall was good. However, the ending was pretty lame. There was hardly any action and the ending component lack effort. It was quite a dry resolution. There wasn't even a 'marry me' scene - just 'moving on with life' ending. Boring.
Hmmm...Don't know if it deserves to be named as 'series of the year' there are still more to come.
The eternal sister is not as great as well. I'm only watching it because of Raymond. Charmaine did not do her best - Sorry, to hear that its your last TVB series.
Meanwhile as I'm still watching Relic of an Emissary, I'm starting to enjoy it very much. Ancient series has a much better plot and storyline !
-----
Today seems quiet. I don't like it. Hopefully something interesting will happen this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment