Saturday, 7 May 2011

Family Bistro.

親愛的 Chibi girl,

Goodness it's Saturday and I need to post stuff that happened during the past 3 days.
Thursday:
Uni was so shit. The day went to so damn slow. Like literally tutorial was boring, nothing interesting and the science lecture was just bleh.
Went to Redfern to catch train to work and ended up to be there at 1pm LIKE wtf !
So spent 2 hours at Westfields. There are seriously no shops worth looking it. It's a junk!
Got driven to work. Spent the afternoon with Granddad, Daddy and Uncle.
It was awesome. Full family catch-up time ! :)
Although, I kept getting bashed by Daddy, diu !
Dinner with the other gang. The manager took my spot. =='' So I couldn't talk with Granddad. Daddy also went to sit somewhere else, cos he also doesn't like the manager.
The night work was only just me and the manager. I was shit scared. I ended up doing everything including the till. It was cool. Then the night ended and he left without saying 'Goodbye' how rude!
Cleaned the kitchen and left with Daddy.
During the night, Stanley kept making weird faces behind the manager, it was hilarious !

Friday:
Was also shit, the school visit was so damn annoying and tiring. So wasn't in the mood. The day felt like shit because of the other night.
Came to work abit rush because of the damn traffic.
It was a busy night with two functions and I was told to do the till. OMG. Honestly, I hate doing the till, especially on busy night. It's a bit too much responsibility and over-the-top hectic. But luckily the two nights where I did the till, it was awesome ! :)
YAY!
Honestly, after I done everything on the outside, I run to the kitchen to clean up the Kitchen. The mopping floor is so my job NOW. I saw Daddy, doing the mopping and I was like to him 'Diu, that's my job' and he handed it back to me :) ehehehehe. I like doing it :) honestly~

Saturday:
Woke up early to purchase newspaper for Granddad and drove to work. They all full surprised to see me there. I felt loved. Granddad loves me :)
The manager comes in "Are you working" ...diu, the outfit I was wearing was totally not suitable to be working, you asshole. Gosh, don't they think ? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment