Sunday, 26 June 2011

3 days of holidays already.

親愛的 Chibi girl,

It's holidays. YAY. However, from the moment when my exam had finished, I never felt that excitement that I should feel / needed to feel. I was never a fan of holidays because I know majority of the time I will not be doing anything interesting or worthwhile. Most of the time is spent on sleeping in and being a lazy person who cbf to move a single muscle.

This kinds of feeling reminds me of school holidays. A fortnight of no school and no work. A complete freedom. But in the end, all my holidays turns out to be the same. Sleep and boredom. This current 1 month end of semester holiday is no different. It's already boring. And its only been 3 days and I don't recall doing anything interesting or fascinating to keep me off track from being bored.

Even work is getting so quiet. I wish I had more shift. It at least helps compensate my boredom and I at least get some sort of income in order to compensate for my travel expenses. But I don't. I also don't understand why Thursday and Friday. I hate Fridays. I want my Monday's back. I feel depressed now. I want another job. But what kind of job? Too bad I'm going on holidays, not much to do. No point in finding a job when I'll be leaving soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment