Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Beginning of Winter.

親愛的 Chibi girl,

I don't know if he'll be reading this, but anywho...
Happy Birthday Gordon.

This month of June would be super busy and even more busy as
I prepare myself to write up a 2000 word essay on something that I have not understood myself and had not been to the lectures and have not completed my readings - therefore I know nothing. Plus need to revise myself on science in one week. I need to do this all up before the final days of the month.

Plus, end of the month would be something nice and something bad.

Although I can't wait for the end of the month - I also wish the days of this month to go as slow as it can be. SO SLOW...That I would be able to capture every moment I can take as possible. Anything big or small. Anything that has to do with you will be gone the moment you leave.
I can't make you stay but hopefully the good memories will always be treasured.
I already miss one opportunity yesterday cos of my sickness, I don't want that to happen again. Waiting for 6 days for that day to come was already so annoying, I don't want to wait again.
Wednesday 8th 2011 - hopefully.

And I suppose it would be nice to mention that my birthday is coming soon. And for once its not on a bad day :)

22days.

No comments:

Post a Comment