Saturday, 25 June 2011

Plans for commencing the semester break

親愛的 Chibi girl,



It's the holidays now and I don't know how I should spend my days.
I don't want this holiday to be all about sleeping and wasting time, because it'll be a waste of a good one month of no studying. Got to make the most out of it.

I'm going to make a list on things I should do to keep this holiday interesting besides my up-coming trip?
  • Take on more shift at work
  • Have a Horror movie Marathon
  • Re-watch some classic dramas
  • Hang out with peoples :)
  • Go pick up Matthew Ko at the Airport
  • Fix up my sleeping patterns
  • Clean up room to install bookshelf
  • Begin transferring stuff from old room to new room
  • Read the rest of the unread books that I have in stock
  • Eat a Kebab
  • Try out pancakes at the rocks
  • Decorate room
  • Make lucky stars
  • Learn how to knit
That should be about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment