親愛的 Chibi girl,
I haven't blog since the first day of June. I send my apologies.
Anywho, the first week of June was not that exciting as I gotten sick TWICE in one week. That is completely crazy stuff. I hope never to encounter this because I realise that being sick make you become useless and miss out on alot of things.
Anyways. I don't recall anything interesting. Except for Saturday, I brought Boost for Stanley :) That was cool.
Sunday however, Ricky brought me Boost. LMAOO.
That bitch at work - man, I haven't collaborated with her for nearly a month, I still dislike her :)
So nothing's changed between us. It was weird working with her. Can't wait for this week to be over - Have work with her on Saturday and Sunday - uh !
That's pretty much the rant of the week.
Oh today Steak and Dessert night. HA!
Brought Easyway for Stanley and Ricky. OMG. I forgot my membership card. total lost!
Anyways, that was cool. Full convo chat with Stanley LOL. YES !
He's officially family :)
Ricky said he will buy me a watch. I told him there was one at Townhall that was $35 and he was like WTF.
"I was thinking of $100s" - Speechless and completely surprised.
Thats it for now. Needs to get to work on 1601 !
No comments:
Post a Comment