沒有你的日子第 5 日
It has only past 1 day and I believe fate is starting to hit on me. Can this be serious ? LOL. Nah seriously, I don't expect these things to happen so quick after just a review I got from yesterday. That is so weird. The moment I saw your birthday year, it gave me a massive LOL-ed reaction. You have got to be kidding me. I simply don't believe it. Honestly.But at the same time its so funny. HAHA. But always remember : Expect the unexpected.
[edit]: Another date I just saw. Completely facepalm !
I went around to many areas that I believe to be the location of where many TVB stars have gathered to film series - Lan Kwai Fong. Its quite fascinating because its so familiar and able to see the reality of it makes me laugh so much. Too bad they weren't filming. It would be cool to watch them film. I always love seeing how the production of a film is filmed. Behind the scenes is simply amazing. No other words can explain this.
Anyways. Its about time you answered your phone mister. But then again, the conversation didn't even last a minute. But I get to hear your voice? Is that still cool ? Yes, I think its still cool. You better be eating and don't be like me. I dislike my stomach and my mind functioning system. I really love to eat, but if I eat alot I will end up refusing to eat. So I hate this sort of attitude. Screw you miss gloria's stomach.
Last night dream. You kept appearing. Today while walking I always assume you lied and I will somehow in this small world that I would bump into you. Why on earth are these illusions appearing? Its so weird honestly. Here in HK, I see so many people in those outfits. It just makes me laugh and think about you even more... 沒有你的日子第 5 日 is only the beginning. When can I begin to let go of you. Here I begin to realise on a deeper level how much you have affected me. I wonder if you know this or is it even obvious to you at all? I guess not though.
On a side note. I have a feeling that when I get back to work it could be deja vu.
[edit]: Another date I just saw. Completely facepalm !
I went around to many areas that I believe to be the location of where many TVB stars have gathered to film series - Lan Kwai Fong. Its quite fascinating because its so familiar and able to see the reality of it makes me laugh so much. Too bad they weren't filming. It would be cool to watch them film. I always love seeing how the production of a film is filmed. Behind the scenes is simply amazing. No other words can explain this.
Anyways. Its about time you answered your phone mister. But then again, the conversation didn't even last a minute. But I get to hear your voice? Is that still cool ? Yes, I think its still cool. You better be eating and don't be like me. I dislike my stomach and my mind functioning system. I really love to eat, but if I eat alot I will end up refusing to eat. So I hate this sort of attitude. Screw you miss gloria's stomach.
Last night dream. You kept appearing. Today while walking I always assume you lied and I will somehow in this small world that I would bump into you. Why on earth are these illusions appearing? Its so weird honestly. Here in HK, I see so many people in those outfits. It just makes me laugh and think about you even more... 沒有你的日子第 5 日 is only the beginning. When can I begin to let go of you. Here I begin to realise on a deeper level how much you have affected me. I wonder if you know this or is it even obvious to you at all? I guess not though.
On a side note. I have a feeling that when I get back to work it could be deja vu.
No comments:
Post a Comment