Thursday, 14 July 2011

Matthew Ko 高鈞賢

親愛的 Chibi girl,

As part of my holiday, I love to annouce my newly added to my Celebrity Collection .... Mr Matthew Ko 高鈞賢. It was so sudden that he was arriving today. I got annoyed because I knew I wouldn't be able to pick him up at the airport. I wanted to cry. No actually, I chuck a spaz because I was seriously annoyed with my Thursday schedule. Because, I honestly thought it would have at least come on a Friday. But I suppose it because he needed to rehearse the function for Saturday night. Seeing how I was so unprepared for today, it was a real rush. After my schedule appointment at Parramatta, I had to catch a train to city and make it to the press conference. Luckily I got there on time and was able to try out the new Japanese store opened in Market City. I'm happy that it opened because I don't need to walk all the way out towards Townhall for the meal I desire. Woo, great for lunch for semester 2 - a guarantee. Anyways arrived at function. Saw lots of familiar faces and the 12 contestants for 2011 Miss Sydney Chinese pageant. Wow, some are really pretty in real life compared to the photos. Some were really nice and friendly. I really like number 1, but I was disappointed that she didn't win any awards. Usually, winning awards gains a greater awareness and chance of winning because your more easily recognized cos you got something something award / title during the competition. But you never know. She could win in the end. Nevertheless, I really liked meeting those contestants. I wish them all the best for their hard work !

Moments later, the main star had arrived as Matthew walked past to enter the bathroom. Bingo. He is so much better looking in real life compared to on screen. And seriously, he is really tall. Like I saw him from a mile away. He's really attractive in the crowds defiantly. He greeted so many times, its so sweet. He has a sweet smile - yeah its yummy. Anyways, I must say he is really really nice and I believe he is a defiantly a true gentlemen (He has that style -its so hard to resist not looking at him). A true Mr Hong Kong indeed. I might take reconsideration with this actor. I shall see how much he has improved in the series he had starred. There has been quite a few but its just that I haven't been focusing on him. I wish him all the best. I would like to see him get an MOST IMPROVED award !


Then I got the chance to take a photo with him. WOO . Ngwaaaaaa talk about sweetness he is so sweet. Sweetest smile out there. Then I shook his hand. MUAHAHAHHAHAHA ! ;)

Also special mention to Anderson Junior, he's hilarious !



Ta-da Matthew Ko. Yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment