沒有你的日子第 2 日
Today was hectic. Woke up super dooper early. And got my ID card done. Then went walking around. Goodness, I complain at home how its so cold and here its so freaking HOT. farrout. Seriously. Can the weather be anymore likeable ? I did some shopping. But its not cool when your not with people you usually shop with. So its all weird for me. I dislike it. I kinda miss home now :(
But the number of shoe shops its seriously awesome. I'm still contemplating on what kind of shoes to buy. I think I'll end up buying the ones that interests me. HAHAHA woooo !
I go back to those shop soon. Goodness the number of people in the markets is crazy. People have to line up to get inside shops. People have to line up to pay for what they want. People loves to LINE up here ! Seriously. Its crazy.
I haven't hear anything from you tonight. Its hitting on me.
But the number of shoe shops its seriously awesome. I'm still contemplating on what kind of shoes to buy. I think I'll end up buying the ones that interests me. HAHAHA woooo !
I go back to those shop soon. Goodness the number of people in the markets is crazy. People have to line up to get inside shops. People have to line up to pay for what they want. People loves to LINE up here ! Seriously. Its crazy.
I haven't hear anything from you tonight. Its hitting on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment