親愛的 Chibi girl,
Went back to the hair dressers today. Added some colour and thinned my hair. Looks so much better. I swear that trainee should back off. I hated how she took over my hair for like 5 minutes. Luckily the boss came out and did her magic. I was so relieved. Seriously, teach her or fire her. She can't cut for shit.
Oh, I now have bangs ^^
Dads, not leaving. I should be happy. But I still won't see him often though.
Went back to the hair dressers today. Added some colour and thinned my hair. Looks so much better. I swear that trainee should back off. I hated how she took over my hair for like 5 minutes. Luckily the boss came out and did her magic. I was so relieved. Seriously, teach her or fire her. She can't cut for shit.
Oh, I now have bangs ^^
Dads, not leaving. I should be happy. But I still won't see him often though.
No comments:
Post a Comment