No no no. Are you seriously joking? Tell me the truth. I don't know what to believe now. You tell me this and that and now this and that. What is seriously going on. You tend to change your mind and plans a lot in a weeks time even when the due date is about to arrive. You cannot be kidding me. Especially in this situation its not something to be laughing about because I am seriously not finding it funny at all. Make your choice fair and square. Look in my eyes and tell me what your heart desires. Not other factors that's influencing your decision, but your OWN DECISION. Man up and tell me what it is you WANT to do. Please. Because both has it advantages and disadvantages. I don't know what I will do now if there was an option. You leave me with no choice but to continue writing the story with you in it. I don't think I will be able to handle that. But in the end, I will respect whatever your decision may be. But I like to know it as soon as possible so I can prepare for whatever the final result maybe.
Please...
Please...
No comments:
Post a Comment