沒有你的日子第 23日
Farrout what is happening with me lately. I am seriously undergoing a high level of stress disorder here. I think its cause of everything is all happening all at once with University especially like catching up settling in, reading my past readings, listening to lectures and acknowledging assessments are coming up very quickly. But I believe I can do it. Because I know I can.
However, because of the jetlag I feel so damn tired. I came back from a summer season back to the middle of winter. I can't handle the change so rapidly. Hence, I am not use to it and have now caught the flu. So shit.
Futhermore, yesterday was my second day full day of uni. I cannot believe I had 3 tutorials tallying up to 5 hours of tutes. That was so bloody hectic. 1019 and psych was good. 1001 was a load of bullshit. I hate being in an environment I am not comfortable in, let alone expressing myself in public humility. Its so stupid that is it.
I came home to tired. My eyes was drosy. And I had a big day ahead of me because I needed to wake up early and park my car near work. However, because I was tired I woke up late. Causing my day today to be so fucked up. 1001 lecture was so shit- ha luckily I arrived 15 mins late but no biggie. No exam. I signed my name and left like 10 mins before it ended. Tuesday is like a day full of lectures. But my 1003 tute was good.
My cold was getting worse and I had work. So I skipped my psych lecture.
HA! The moment I arrived at work, I saw that new guy. Fuck, gold coloured hair I swear looks so gangster. But then I saw Stanley. Ngwaaaaaaaa. I never realised how much I missed him ! I was full on happy. Gosh man I love that guy ! I spent all my time talking to him and catching up with him. Even at Dinner I was sitting across him cos he was the only I was most comfortable with. The rest was meh.
The highlight was the fact bout that William dickhead. He said he doesn't understand what I wrote for the docket. WTF. Are you freaking serious?
For example:
2 x VEAL SCH.
+C/S
+G
Everyone in the kitchen understands it. The asshole manager does.
I don't get what he doesn't understand. Caesar even UNDERSTANDS IT!
So there is two Veal schnitzel orders BOTH require chips and salad BOTH REQUIRE GRAVY.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW THE FUCK HE INTERPRETED IT ?
2 VEAL SCHNITZELS.
1 WITH CHIPS AND SALAD
1 WITH GRAVY ONLY. - This is totally bullshit. So just the SCHNITZEL AND THE GRAVY. You really expect that ?????
IF THERE WERE SPECIAL REQUIREMENT ORDERS I WILL PERSONALLY TELL YOU MYSELF SO YOUR NOT LIKE WTF. OTHER THAN THAT ITS THE USUALLLLLLLL !
Could you be anymore fucking serious? WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS YOUR COMMON SENSE !
He kept arguing with me and talking back and shit. Like WTF. Could you please shut the fuck up ? DIU ! HE KEPT COMPLAINING AND TELLING ME OFF. THE ASSHOLE DIDN'T EVEN SAID SHIT TONIGHT WHICH IM HAPPY ABOUT. BUT YOU. JUST PISS THE HELL OUT OF ME !
The new guy isn't even smart as well. I was like totally WTF when he took the new order and read 'BAKE POTATO AND PUMPKIN' ....then he was like to me "Next time when you write could you please make the K more obvious in BAKE"
WTF WTF WTF. You read out BAKE POTATO. and you ask me to write it out properly. Then he said "IM JOKING" EXCUSE ME I DID NOT FIND IT FUNNY AT ALL. EVEN IF YOU ARE TRYING TO MIMIC WILLIAM THE ASSHOLE II, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU SET OUT THAT JOKE AT THE RIGHT CONTEXT AND SETTING. DICKHEAD. Argh. You guys are lucky that I have a cold. Cos I swear I will piss you all off.
I only can noq ONLY love Stanley and John now ! :(
Then before I left, I gave Stanley his present. I told him to get well soon before he consumes the 'SEXY' stuff - a new term. But yeah, he gave me that whispering tone cos WILLIAM THE ASSHOLE II was around and said 'Thank You' NGWAAAAAAAAAAAA. I love Stanley. The end.
In reflecting what happened today. Call you up was the most hilarious and entertaining thing I ever done. I told you everything that happened to me today and with a load of detail of what happened today specifically at the kitchen. I have to admit and I will say it again - YOU ARE VERY SMART. LIKE A+. You actually have brains you know. You know how to think and conduct appropriate strategies to handle kitchen situations. Your intelligence out shined WILLIAM THE ASSHOLE II and that new guy. I don't even know what that new guy's name is. LOL.
Anyways. Tired. Work tomorrow which I am not anticipating even if I do see John tomorrow I aint as excited. Tomorrow is a bad day as determined.
However, because of the jetlag I feel so damn tired. I came back from a summer season back to the middle of winter. I can't handle the change so rapidly. Hence, I am not use to it and have now caught the flu. So shit.
Futhermore, yesterday was my second day full day of uni. I cannot believe I had 3 tutorials tallying up to 5 hours of tutes. That was so bloody hectic. 1019 and psych was good. 1001 was a load of bullshit. I hate being in an environment I am not comfortable in, let alone expressing myself in public humility. Its so stupid that is it.
I came home to tired. My eyes was drosy. And I had a big day ahead of me because I needed to wake up early and park my car near work. However, because I was tired I woke up late. Causing my day today to be so fucked up. 1001 lecture was so shit- ha luckily I arrived 15 mins late but no biggie. No exam. I signed my name and left like 10 mins before it ended. Tuesday is like a day full of lectures. But my 1003 tute was good.
My cold was getting worse and I had work. So I skipped my psych lecture.
HA! The moment I arrived at work, I saw that new guy. Fuck, gold coloured hair I swear looks so gangster. But then I saw Stanley. Ngwaaaaaaaa. I never realised how much I missed him ! I was full on happy. Gosh man I love that guy ! I spent all my time talking to him and catching up with him. Even at Dinner I was sitting across him cos he was the only I was most comfortable with. The rest was meh.
The highlight was the fact bout that William dickhead. He said he doesn't understand what I wrote for the docket. WTF. Are you freaking serious?
For example:
2 x VEAL SCH.
+C/S
+G
Everyone in the kitchen understands it. The asshole manager does.
I don't get what he doesn't understand. Caesar even UNDERSTANDS IT!
So there is two Veal schnitzel orders BOTH require chips and salad BOTH REQUIRE GRAVY.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW THE FUCK HE INTERPRETED IT ?
2 VEAL SCHNITZELS.
1 WITH CHIPS AND SALAD
1 WITH GRAVY ONLY. - This is totally bullshit. So just the SCHNITZEL AND THE GRAVY. You really expect that ?????
IF THERE WERE SPECIAL REQUIREMENT ORDERS I WILL PERSONALLY TELL YOU MYSELF SO YOUR NOT LIKE WTF. OTHER THAN THAT ITS THE USUALLLLLLLL !
Could you be anymore fucking serious? WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS YOUR COMMON SENSE !
He kept arguing with me and talking back and shit. Like WTF. Could you please shut the fuck up ? DIU ! HE KEPT COMPLAINING AND TELLING ME OFF. THE ASSHOLE DIDN'T EVEN SAID SHIT TONIGHT WHICH IM HAPPY ABOUT. BUT YOU. JUST PISS THE HELL OUT OF ME !
The new guy isn't even smart as well. I was like totally WTF when he took the new order and read 'BAKE POTATO AND PUMPKIN' ....then he was like to me "Next time when you write could you please make the K more obvious in BAKE"
WTF WTF WTF. You read out BAKE POTATO. and you ask me to write it out properly. Then he said "IM JOKING" EXCUSE ME I DID NOT FIND IT FUNNY AT ALL. EVEN IF YOU ARE TRYING TO MIMIC WILLIAM THE ASSHOLE II, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU SET OUT THAT JOKE AT THE RIGHT CONTEXT AND SETTING. DICKHEAD. Argh. You guys are lucky that I have a cold. Cos I swear I will piss you all off.
I only can noq ONLY love Stanley and John now ! :(
Then before I left, I gave Stanley his present. I told him to get well soon before he consumes the 'SEXY' stuff - a new term. But yeah, he gave me that whispering tone cos WILLIAM THE ASSHOLE II was around and said 'Thank You' NGWAAAAAAAAAAAA. I love Stanley. The end.
In reflecting what happened today. Call you up was the most hilarious and entertaining thing I ever done. I told you everything that happened to me today and with a load of detail of what happened today specifically at the kitchen. I have to admit and I will say it again - YOU ARE VERY SMART. LIKE A+. You actually have brains you know. You know how to think and conduct appropriate strategies to handle kitchen situations. Your intelligence out shined WILLIAM THE ASSHOLE II and that new guy. I don't even know what that new guy's name is. LOL.
Anyways. Tired. Work tomorrow which I am not anticipating even if I do see John tomorrow I aint as excited. Tomorrow is a bad day as determined.
No comments:
Post a Comment