沒有你的日子第 18 日
My first day of uni and it was hard to cope today. I always get that feeling that I missed out on so many things. Its going to hard to catch up. I need to study hard for this semester. I feel like shit. Lucky I have a nice 3 day long weekend in order to catch up. I must keep up. Add oil !!
Today as you can see is different. I'm not sure whether to restart the days because its totally the opposite. I literally saw you after so many days of non-communication. I finally saw you again where we were separated by the lands and waters. However, it was awkward to see you today, why are you still here? It will only hurt me more now that your still around. Not that I don't want to see you but its that I sorted started to let go in HK as it was the best opportunity to do so. Yet there was so many times and feelings that I wish you were there for. But still, I felt I lost part of you. It's probably my senses. But it was still good in the end today.
I told you I didn't have much money on me and you end up paying for everything. Dude, I honestly think that was so unfair. You shouldn't have. I give it to you and you don't accept it, why the hell not? It hurts to see you do that you know. I just feel you should save up for your future ahead of you. How can you be so good? How is that possible? Its weird how your kind exist in this world.
Haha, laughing about what I heard in HK about the beginning of Autumn. However, its the opposite here in Australia, so I will be looking forward to Spring because apparently its the boost of my life ahead of me. However, I still believe its Autumn though cos its about that time where I gotten to know you more. The best Autumn I've lived.
We played pool and it was totally awesome. I totally forgot how to play, but I got use to it in the end. I love doing my long range shots. Its so smooth...
And finally, I'm getting in touch with my cousins on facebook. Its so good because I will be able to contact them and actually get to know them better. It gives you that family feeling ! You just know it that you're family.
Today as you can see is different. I'm not sure whether to restart the days because its totally the opposite. I literally saw you after so many days of non-communication. I finally saw you again where we were separated by the lands and waters. However, it was awkward to see you today, why are you still here? It will only hurt me more now that your still around. Not that I don't want to see you but its that I sorted started to let go in HK as it was the best opportunity to do so. Yet there was so many times and feelings that I wish you were there for. But still, I felt I lost part of you. It's probably my senses. But it was still good in the end today.
I told you I didn't have much money on me and you end up paying for everything. Dude, I honestly think that was so unfair. You shouldn't have. I give it to you and you don't accept it, why the hell not? It hurts to see you do that you know. I just feel you should save up for your future ahead of you. How can you be so good? How is that possible? Its weird how your kind exist in this world.
Haha, laughing about what I heard in HK about the beginning of Autumn. However, its the opposite here in Australia, so I will be looking forward to Spring because apparently its the boost of my life ahead of me. However, I still believe its Autumn though cos its about that time where I gotten to know you more. The best Autumn I've lived.
We played pool and it was totally awesome. I totally forgot how to play, but I got use to it in the end. I love doing my long range shots. Its so smooth...
And finally, I'm getting in touch with my cousins on facebook. Its so good because I will be able to contact them and actually get to know them better. It gives you that family feeling ! You just know it that you're family.
No comments:
Post a Comment