沒有你的日子第 39日
LOL, just read my previous post. WOW, I really admire Stanley. No to be honest, Stanley has talent. He is really good at what he does. Look at tonight. $2500.00 tonight. And it didn't even seem so. And I did believe it was that much as well. I saw him gathering up list to restock etc ! He is a dedicated person. How can you not admire such person like this ?
Either way John and Stanley, their the best. The end. If one of them is gone again, how can I survive at the bistro. I know its just about money etc. But I really value friendships and relationships made between one another. I guess I'm very loyal to my friends because they are the gifts from God. I appreciate in meeting people like Stanley. I'm just a kid and he is a mature adult with a family, but I treat him like my Father I reckon. HEHE. Overall, I am just happy. And I believe he was happy to see how happy he makes me !
Either way John and Stanley, their the best. The end. If one of them is gone again, how can I survive at the bistro. I know its just about money etc. But I really value friendships and relationships made between one another. I guess I'm very loyal to my friends because they are the gifts from God. I appreciate in meeting people like Stanley. I'm just a kid and he is a mature adult with a family, but I treat him like my Father I reckon. HEHE. Overall, I am just happy. And I believe he was happy to see how happy he makes me !
No comments:
Post a Comment