沒有你的日子第 27 日
These days I have so much trouble waking up. Like I set up my alarm at different times so I make sure I do. But I still end up turning each individual ones off and don't end up waking up. Diu. I'm so useless now :(
But I got to Parramatta today. I remember back in the days where I use to go there every Saturday basically - I miss the library especially, however was disappointed that there wasn't the book I require. Then I continued to finish writing my notes which I was happy to have completed.
Tonight at work was a load of bullshit. This was a different kind of bullshit. This bullshit I have absolutely no comment. More like speechless.
The diner was out of order. Customers complaining - One was following the manager - It was so funny.
The team tonight was just shit. I don't know what more to say.
VERY VERY UNFAIR TO JOHN !
But I got to Parramatta today. I remember back in the days where I use to go there every Saturday basically - I miss the library especially, however was disappointed that there wasn't the book I require. Then I continued to finish writing my notes which I was happy to have completed.
Tonight at work was a load of bullshit. This was a different kind of bullshit. This bullshit I have absolutely no comment. More like speechless.
- Stanley had started his 2 weeks holiday - WTF. I didn't even properply say goodbye to him and I didn't know this until I didn't see him at Dinner. I was highly disappointed because he is the best Chef I know. I love him and hate to see how he is treated - He deserves a holiday.
- But it just made the whole kitchen even more shittier than what it really was.
- I messaged Stanley telling him to 'Rest well'
- Danny, William the asshole II and some other dude was there. I was like WTF, a whole new formulated team. But they're all inexperience to the kitchen surrounding. My headache had began.
The diner was out of order. Customers complaining - One was following the manager - It was so funny.
The team tonight was just shit. I don't know what more to say.
VERY VERY UNFAIR TO JOHN !
No comments:
Post a Comment