Sunday, 14 August 2011

Weekend calls. !

親愛的 Chibi girl,

沒有你的日子第 28 日

Sometimes I love my weekends sometimes I don't. But I only like them in the afternoon because it is much more quiet and peaceful. As well I am not constantly being annoyed by the most useless people on earth. Weekend is the time where I can catch up on my sleep and uni work / assignments. It's the best. The worse is having to be put up with nonesense people. Other than that its fine basically. I just thought I needed to note this down.

Also another thing. It's totally stupid to be attending someone's party when they didn't even celebrate yours. I can't believe you can be so stupid in agreeing to go. It's so stupid. Oh well that is your choice. I don't have time to celebrate their birthday when you don't even celebrate mine. It's fine. And besides, partying is all about asking questions and shit. I don't have time in dressing up and putting on a fake face. I have uni to catch up on. I don't even have TIME to see my close friends let alone attending a party who I don't know who they are and having to eat food I don't enjoy. It's that simple.

On a final note. I don't even like you and its too cold to go out for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment