親愛的 Chibi girl,
Okay, from Wednesday to Sunday I saw Raymond Lam. Why do you ask? Because he has his LUML World Tour concert !
It was bloody amazing.
Wednesday: Welcomed him at the airport, I was the first person to see him walked out of the arrivals. I gave him a wave and OMG he full smiled back and waved back too ! Then I handed him the flowers ! Goodness, he was so tall !
Then, I went to wait for him at the hotel. Didn't quite see him, but then we had the fans party so I saw him there instead. Seriously, the crowd was dead, it was either the shit MC or the crowd wasn't in the mood at all. But yeah, so to help the event become more alive, I assisted them in the screaming and such ! The games was shit, like it really excluded a lot people at the event. There was this part were we had to guess the next part of the song, I randomly screamed it out before we were meant too and Raymond was like "Nooooo, not yet, Ngwaaa' but the crowd was silent and then I said "There's no beat" Raymond looked at me and said "What? No beat, okay a one and twoo.... " LOL ! . But luckily in the end, I was able to have a nice chat with Raymond Lam live in action ! Followed by receiving a package from him and a signed CD of his latest album. How awesome was that. Then after the fans party, went to the lobby to wait for him. Soon he came down and we had a photo together ! wooooooo ! He looks so CHOK !
Followed him around Darling Harbor, I swear he was full taking photos with everything. Then, he sat down at a bar at Harbor Side. He was at the balcony again taking photos and playing with someone's phone ! We organised to have a waiter to send in two cakes to him saying "Good Show"
Then as we were about to leave, we wanted to make a good impression. I had like light sticks in my bag and I got one for each hand. I was down the warf looking at where Raymond was standing on the balcony. I was full waving the lightsticks in the air and jumping at the same time. It took me three tries to finally get his attention. When I did, he looked at me and cos he had his sunglasses on he shuffled them up to take a closer look and then he enthusiastically waved LOL. It was hilarious !
Thursday: I was just waiting for him at the lobby. When around 8pm, he came down and cos there was already two other fans there waiting for him, the girls quickly stood up and went up to him. I knew by the look of Raymond he wasn't in the mood to take photos, that's why I didnt approach him. But the girls was like calling him, Raymond just looked at them and gave a quick smile. But as I was sitting on the couch, he looked towards me and I gave him a friendly wave. Raymond saw me and he did this smile that made my heart skip a beat followed by a enthusiastic wave. LOL WTF ! Compared to how he greeted the two girls and his reactions towards me was so damn different. It was hilarious ! I loved it ! Thank you Raymond !
Friday: It was the concert ! The first row seats, right in the middle was the best seats I have ever experienced in my whole life ! I took out my CHOK lightboard and the camera's was basically on me the entire night. I don't know if that was a good thing or not. But I couldn't care less because it was one hectic night. Raymond smiled/ glimpsed at me so many times, it was unbelievable ! I even made Raymond forget what he was about say next. I just kept screaming out his name and saying "Support you" he did this thank you bow towards me ! It was so cool ! I was just shaking my head, fist pumping the entire night. I could never forget this night ! I was just way over excited ! I was so high, like never before ! I loved it from start to end ! I was singing to every song ! I was one crazy fan girl that night !
When Kate came out, She was like saying "What foods are good to eat in Sydney" people was like randomly saying crabs and all these kind of seafood, I was like "MacDonalds" out loud. She fulled laughed and said "nooo not macdonalds " LOL. I just kept laughing the entire night !
Goodness, Kate is so much nicer and prettier in person ! I full changed my perception of her that night !
She performed Hit Me and another song, which I forgot the name of it.
At the end of the concert, waiting at the backstage carpark, Kate was the first one to come out and I full screamed and she looked towards me ! Then Raymond came running and starting giving hi 5's to everyone ! Then Kate was so polite kindly shaking everyone hands, when she came to me I was like "Remember to eat MacDonalds! " she did another enthusiastic laugh !
Saturday: Went to the airport and arrived at Melbourne Airport at around 8am. Went to Welcome Raymond at Melbourne. Gosh him and his cool gangster looks LOL ! Saturday Concert wasn't that great because the seating was made to be a concert. It looked and felt more like a opera seating type. It wasn't comfortable at all ! It was still good, but it seem to be missing alot of things !At night went to where they had dinner, saw Raymond giving toast to every table, he was so happy. I love this side of him !
Sunday: Went to Melbourne Airport to say goodbye to Raymond, Again with his CHOK look. But he walked to us and asked to take photos, it was so nice of him ! Thank you so much !Took this photo with and like I posted it on Weibo, it got reposted like 416 times. LOL WTF ! Can they be serious ! Im not really that much of a fan compared to others that I met ! LOL
And that was basically how I spent my five days with Raymond Lam !
No comments:
Post a Comment