Friday, 22 June 2012

BEN HAZLEWOOD LIVE

親愛的 Chibi girl,

Let go straight into it !

Finished exams, went straight to Central Station to purchase some lovely Flowers :)
Went to The Means Fiddler where Ben Hazlewood is a guest celebrity judge and performer. Got there at about little bit over 7pm. Got inside.  Went looking for that venue they were going to host the Talent Show. It was probably like lets say 10 metres from where I was actually standing that I saw Mahalia Barnes, Mali-Hood so that meant Ben Hazlewood should be out and about in the area. My eyes was searching until I spotted him. I ran to him literally !

Me: HEY BEN !

Ben: OH HEY ! How are you !

Me: This is for you.

[Hands him the flowers]

Ben: Woah.

[Hands him the small gift]

Ben: Another one.

Me: Yes, all for you.

[HUGS ! ] 

Ben: Yeah I was just Tweeting.
[People asking around]

Ben: Yeah she was the one that gave me a box of legos, so I could build my own Lego house.
         Hey, lets take a photo
[Ben takes out his iPhone] 

[Someone takes photo]

Ben: I'll tweet this now.

[Ben shows me his phone:
BenHazlewood
With my number 1 fan!! @GUROORIA http://t.co/vJqmFeZH
21/06/12 7:05 PM

Me: That's awesome ! (Actually, I literally died inside!)

Then he signs some autographs for me...


I totally forgot about this one being the pile. And while he was signing he saw this and laughed ! 
He asked for my name either I wanted the proper one or the twitter one. 
And ta-da ! 
Amazing nuts ! 

Continued chatting. Then I was asking when he was leaving. He replied Tomorrow [Friday 22nd June] I was like so cut cos I had work. 
After all the signing, I was like thank you so so much.
Asked if he was going to sing and he was like 'yes, just had a sound check' 
Then another HUG cos he had to go backstage to prepare for the night.

The night came. He sat on his table and opened my gift and placed it on the table in front of him.
I was like sitting basically behind him of the judging table.
I saw him laughing, dancing and it was so amusing just watching him.

He turned once behind him towards his right and he saw me, he gave me this WAVE ! *FAINTS*

Then the next time he turned around, I put my camera up and he posed ! *awesome*


First intermission. Ben performed Love you Harder LIVE. This was the original he said he was going to sing on The Voice if he made it through.



After. I had to leave. So the moment he came back out. I was like to him I had to go. And was all sad because I will be missing out his other performances. But I was like sorry and told him to have a safe flight back home. Then another photo opportunity :)
I remember I was full holding on his hand ! OMG !

After I left. There was these whole bunch of girls came running towards him for a photo LOL !

Got home and sent out the video of Love you Harder. He retweeted :)

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER !

MADE MY DAY AMAZING !

No comments:

Post a Comment