Friday, 27 July 2012

Selena Li (李詩韻) @ Sydney !

親愛的 Chibi girl,

Woke up extremely early today to go to the Airport to see Selena Li (李詩韻).
I got to the Airport at 6:15am and I checked the board and saw that the flight had already arrived. I was so scared to have missed it cos I did not see any asians around picking up their family and friends.

But I still went to the florist to purchase some flowers. The florist was looking quite weird while cutting and wrapping up the flowers. And she kept changing the price - From $25 to $20 to $15 - ALRIGHT ;) !

Then as I wait in the bay I see the Manager sitting down. Luckily ! It indicates Selena has not yet arrived ! PHEW !

Selena walked out. Not too different from on screen. But her HAIR ! It was short and I realised it was extensions on TV LOL ! But still - she is simply beautiful both inside out onscreen and in person !

Her Canadian accent blows me away ! She is was so nice and friendly. Like she was different - Unlike Kate. Even though Selena was really tired and such she still gave this warm gentle feeling. I love that.

Walked with her to the carpark. And had a good photo with her. Loved it. Can't wait to see her again to be honest.

Glad to have checked off the to see list :)

I have not seen a TVB Celebrity since Kate. Its been way too long. Next one will be the Carnival :)
Better hope its a GUY - Someone like Raymond Wong maybe? Come on ! This event for the Miss Sydney was meant to be a guy in the first place. Not that I'm complaining - but I seriously hope so ! (Fingers crossed ! )

And hopefully in between Ben Hazlewood & Fatai V :)

Until the next chapter.
 toodles !

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment