Thursday, 24 February 2011

O-Week

親愛的 Chibi girl,

Today is the beginning of O-Week. YAY. After many days of research and deciding on what clubs and societies I would like to join, I finally return back to reality and literally signed up !
  • Hong Kong Club.
  • CASS.
  • Chopsticks.
  • CCF.
  • Wildlife Society.
They all sound so promising and the people there was so nice. I especially loved the HKC, as there was this guy at the stall that looked like Eason Chan and then members of HKC was really amused about. I was quite happy and I don't think I regret signing up. Access does provide its many benefits indeed ! :)

The other groups are also very friendly. I can't wait to actually have the opening / welcoming party or something like that. I really wanna meet other people and maybe see if there are any from my faculty. It would be a whole change in perspective and impact I reckon. I need a change.

Today was pretty fun and exciting. I learned from previous experience that I decided to bring myself a bottle of water for the journey. It literally helped my journey across :)
I was meant to be going there alone, but ended up catching up with High School friend Steen. Thanks again for the Pizza :)

I stumbled across many other high school friends. Good to see them actually, I haven't seen much people during this long period of holidays.

As I was meant to stay back at Uni til like 7pm because I was desperately wanted to purchase a Sailor Hat. But then I decided to head out to the markets to see if there was anything similar. There was however, but the price wasn't reasonable. I decided to once again head onto E-bay to do its bidding. Wednesday Markets are shit. All the good shops weren't even open. I couldn't even purchase a new bag or wallet. Angry face.

I also brought 4 morning glory type exercise books for uni. Although, I'm not sure if I'm going to use them, but sometimes I do like writing more than typing. But last yr I don't remember much writing hehe.
But the respective books reflects on the course I'm undertaking. Quite a coincidence really.

Anywho, big day tomorrow, very rushed. I hope I will be able to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment