Thursday, 24 February 2011

Orientation Day + Aiport # 1

親愛的 Chibi girl,

Very busy day today. So I literally woke up late than what I have expected. So it was a pretty rushed morning. But ended up finding a closer parking spot than expected. Goodness, I do however need to practice on my parallel reverse parking. Its shocking, hideously ugly!

Got to Airport and got to see Shirley Yeung arrive at Syndey Airport. It was really exciting. Pretty awesome to be able to full have a conversation with her while watching for the TVB representative to pick them up. They were really nice. I haven't been to once since last year Steven Ma. Damn. But the end result was awesome.

Traveled back to Central and headed up to Uni for my official orientation meeting. I was really lost and didn't know where the hell I was heading. But luckily I got there on time, literally 5 mins to go. But the meeting started late. But I decided to sit down. Moment later, I saw this very familiar girl. Somehow, we started to talk and realised we went to the same tutor in year 9. It was really cool to finally know someone doing my course. YAY.

The orientation finished half an hour early. Which is quite good :)
So I went off to the market. But there wasn't any good bags or wallets. Angryface. I went to eat Japanese, the salmon sashimi was so good !

Went home to save the photos and then headed out to Gordon's to give his phone back. The other noobs was there. I got a free hat :)
WOOO !

Overall, tiring and rushing day as my horoscope stated. I can't say good by to Shirley tomorrow because I have work :(
But all well, I got what I needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment