親愛的 Chibi girl,
Today was the first Wednesday where it I had all my classes. The lecture was boring and so was the tutorial. But I guess the Tutor is alright, he seems to really know his stuff, but the thing is the other students are just so weird. There was no asians at all. I was the one and only !
But I guess changing courses is not allowed. Its the only course where I know no one, not even one person who does education. That sucks. Defiantly culture studies !
Then after went to work. Got off at the train station and was bout to head into Westfields, I bumped into the most hilarious person; Ricky, it was so weird, to see him by himself. But honestly why would you even consider sitting outside, the place is a junk ! Sat down with him to have a chat even though we're both working tonight. Poor thing, he seems really tired. But the most weirdest thing he was still wearing his uniform, what a total noob !
-Edit: I saw Ricky writing stuff out, no other what it says cos it was all chinese. I then showed him so of my chinese. I wrote ...."Wong Buk Egg" he literally LOL-ed it was hilarious !
The he told me for writing it all wrong ! tsk tsk, time to go back to chinese school !
No comments:
Post a Comment