親愛的 Chibi girl,
Oh no, I'm not blogging consistently now :(
But anyways, on Thursday I went to pick up Bien, that doosh, he was not even awake by then so I was like looking for something to tap on his window. Luckily I found this rope thingy and started to throw onto his window. Then I saw his big head. That noob!
But it was so fun to be able to see him again and catch the train together. I miss those days at school. Sigh. But anyways while on the train he was helping me with my science assignment. HAHA. I found out, his mummy made him a sandwich for lunch, how adorable ! hehee. Got to central and realised he was meeting up with Gordon. WOW. Gordon seems to be fitting in with University quite well. I think he even met a girl. LOL.
The day tutorial was shit. I honestly hate all these introductions. It pisses me off. Fuck the intro get straight to the point !
Friday today was awesome. Got up and into my assignment. I need more modification. I got work having sushie and I saw Ricky coming into the carpark and full speed parked his car. I was like WTF, then he full turned his head in a serious face and looked at me. I lost it completely. He is such a noob !
Then we walked together to work. Then I sat down continuing eating my lunch. He asked me to borrow a Business book for him. LOL, and he gave me his number. Thats actually asking without trying !
Wooo ~
The night though, I was tired !
No comments:
Post a Comment