Monday, 12 September 2011

Another overview.

親愛的 Chibi girl,

沒有你的日子第 56日

Wow, I realised I have not blogged for a week. There is just so many things going on now. Last week I was flooded with work and work and work.

So highlights of last week:
  • Tuesday Lecture in 1001 was scary because that lecturer was picking out names randomly. And this reminds me I still have a letter to write.
  • Wednesday I went to work. I love seeing them all well only Stanley and John now of course. But anyways, they were all saying how awesome it was that I was there for dinner because John cooks nicer foods. HAHA. Its actually quite hilarious. I sat with Stanley and Derek. I love looking and making faces with Stanley. Then at night Stanley was like to me saying how good it was that I was there to help HAHA :)
  • Thursday I brought EasyWay for Stanley because he was just that awesome ! And he was like ngwaa I feel guilty and I was nope I brought it for you and then he kept drinking it ! HAHA. See how nice I am to him ! gosh !
  • Friday I was working at night and it was weird because Thursday was the last time I ever saw Vy. She didnt come on Friday shift and Stanley being super organised already set up the Menu and told me to plug it in LOL. So Friday it was just Yu, Yin, Tony and Me. Luckily it wasn't that busy. I was basically managing the outside :) It was cool ! :)
  • Saturday the til was locked and no one had the key. So Stanley gave out $70 for change. He is so good, I can't believe he always gets told off ! So the manager came back. And I was to learn how to do the till. blah blah blah. Saturday had a function. I was doing the till and the other two in the function. blah blah blah
  • Sunday was the same old. But nothing special. But Stanley told me that the previous night there was too many bosses so he couldn't give me the Pavlova. But he told me it was the closed one. Apparently he left during night shift :( but when I went to check, the pavlova was a massive size one :O so I sent a message confirming if it was mine. And then he replies "YES" omg !
So basically during the week I was watching Lives of Omission and I realise Damien Lau's role looked a hell alot like Stanley. I mention this to Stanley and the rest of the staff. It was hilarious. So now I keep calling him Kung Sir ! :)

So this morning I sent him a text to remind him about bringing in his memory stick or watever. And the way he replies is so funny ! HAHAHAHAH. I got to work and he was like "who is Kung sir?" hHAHAHA total mind blank. Then tonight Stanley posed like Kung Sir and I took a photo ! So hilarious seriously !

Monday Steak night, I haven't done that shift in a while. But when I got there and prepared myself. I asked Tony to come with me to do the Menu. I was basically a mentor mentoring this new guy in doing the menu. I've been mentoring the past few days lately. I don't know if its a good thing or not. But its really reflecting on my teachers role LOL !

Tony, is a fast learner, however, he needed alot of guidance in what he does. But luckily, tonight I had the patience and told him alot of the stuff that happens here at the bistro. He should have gain a few things tonight. I'm happy. I feel happy anyway in guiding someone :) I liked how he kept asking me about stuff and for clarifications. I feel it means alot because I know something and I'm being asked to explain to them and demonstrate them and pass on this skill. Its good actually !
And yeah.

I finally talked to Daddy. So he isn't dead after all. LLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment