沒有你的日子第58 日
Sometimes its really hard to enjoy life when you know something very soon will come to an end. I recently heard the news that Stanley would be resigning. I've grown a closer bond with Stanley the past couple of weeks since Daddy left. I wasn't in much mood either. But the moment when Stanley returned I felt like enjoying working like it should be. The news hit me like a bomb had been exploded. I really don't want him to leave. That Manager, seriously. Can't you see how awesome and talented Stanley is ? I haven't heard this news said from him. But I already have such a reaction let alone actually hearing it in person.
Stanley is actually a very nice person if you get to know him and understand his perspective and what he does. I love Stanley because I understand him and he treats me so well. Another good relationship lost once again !
It was true, I'll be sure to give him the biggest farewell party ever !
cries !
Stanley is actually a very nice person if you get to know him and understand his perspective and what he does. I love Stanley because I understand him and he treats me so well. Another good relationship lost once again !
It was true, I'll be sure to give him the biggest farewell party ever !
cries !
No comments:
Post a Comment