Thursday, 22 September 2011

STANLEY AND JOHN

親愛的 Chibi girl,

沒有你的日子第65 日

A lot has happened in the past week. Each containing a good and bad side. But I can't seem to recall the exact details of the events I went through.
But John has been telling me how much he dislikes the Manager and how he is treating Stanley etc. JOHN EVEN MENTIONED HE WAS LEAVING AS WELL ! :O

I feel sad about this because Stanley and John leaving is a big problem and they actually know how to cook and I have such a close bond with them !
The manager arrange this weeks roster. I was happy that the Manager went to Moree for the first 3 days. YAY ! So I went to Bistro on Monday and helped transfer files for Stanley. I even tried on Stanley's hat HAHA, he was fine with it and I even got Pavlova and Curry Beef from him :O. My reaction of Stanley giving me food is always surprising because Stanley doesn't usually give food out ! Then Stanley and John was like together and I got in the middle. I looked at them both because I can't imagine them leaving together. I wanted to cry !

The next day (tuesday) I finished all my classes and went to central to buy Stanley's present. I brought a NEW APRON for him because I heard he needed a new one. What a great way to get it as a gift. I will give John a bottle of French Red Wine - LIMITED EDITION. See how much I love them ?

My Wednesday shift was the whole day. So when I got to work, the two saw me and I was like full hiding their presents. But then I gave it to Stanley first. He didn't accept it at first but then he did :) and he looked at it and was like 'where did you buy it?' HAHAH I told him and then he was like 'woah that a well known place to purchase chef merchandises' ... I was like wow, so I went into a good place to buy 1 yayayayayaya !

And then I gave JOHN ! They were all happy chappy. The night continued and it was so busy. But nearly closing time, the two main bosses came down and asked to talk with Stanley and John. It seem like a massive discussion talk because this was a SERIOUS ISSUE ! When we were about to close the bosses left. I went inside to see what the result was. John gave me this massive smile and said I think your Red wine became a waste ! and I was like YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA ! THEIR NOT LEAVING ! I WAS LIKE FULL JUMPING AND SHIT ! I WAS SO HAPPPPPPPPY !

PHOTO TIME I SAID !


No comments:

Post a Comment