Its been over 100 days and its about time I let go what I needed to leave behind.
It really see how much 100 days can impact on a person's life. So I do hope you are well.
Now. Its been a while since I last blogged because
a. I had exams and was really busy studying for it. I had a hard time studying for it because I started like a month before exams. Plus work didn't like how I wasn't working that much. They really need to employ more people because what if someone is sick or something. I hated it when the manager didn't allow me to study and wanted me to work no matter what. Oh well. It sucks.
Since nowadays I dislike working because the food is shit and I'm annoyed dealing with the annoying customer complaints. Its a piece of bullshit.
b. I really didn't have anytime at all.
c. Super dooper busy with everything else that I even stopped watching drama.
Work makes me depressed. Everyone at work is not even dedicated at all. Stanley and John were. Now I gotten close with Yin and Tony. Which is pretty cool now.
Right now I don't really have anything to say because I can't remember anything that interested me.
Top 10 things that interested me in the past months.
- RAYMOND LAM WILL BE COMING TO SYDNEY 2012 FOR HIS LIGHT UP MY LIVE CONCERT. I CANNOT WAIT ! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!
- I brought my CHOK lightboard :)
- Twitter (I suddenly got interested in using twitter because of its pointless random babble - Its the best place to rant. And it works really.
- I studied Psychology in less than a month and I thought that was a good accomplishment
- I finished my education exam in like 2 hours. And wrote like heaps. I love my quality.
- Went to airport to see K-pop groups. But dislike it because they weren't that good. However, it provided an improvement. They weren't even that good when they performed.
- K-pop fest wasn't that good. I paid like $100 to watch tv. However, I like the K-pop shirt :)
- John is coming back and the rest of those rubbish would be leaving. YES !!!
- WTF work employed a useless person. Omg facepalm!!!! Never partner up with her !
- Its my 3.5 months holidays and needed to get my to do list done.
No comments:
Post a Comment