Saturday, 3 December 2011

MR WEIRDO

親愛的 Chibi girl,

Hello December. It has already been a year since I started to work at the bistro. Alot has changed ! 

But, the cycle had yet again began again. Mr Weirdo. I really thought he was a load of bullshit in the beginning because he didn't know anything. But after days of understanding him, he turns out to be one weird yet funny guy.

So I found out alot about him today because I was helping him out to set up for tonights function.  He is not a person that talks alot. But I found out he use to be a director for TVB series. I thought it was a load of bullshit even John think so too. But I'm not too sure. I just think he was making up bullshit cos he was bored. I made him two salad bowls and added a lemon slice because he likes lemon. He is so weird. I can never eat a lemon like an orange. He questions why does his salad has a lemon and the other don't. facepalm. Of course it was specifally made for you ! lMAOO.

Then during the day there will be once and a while funny comments I make to him. Which hilarious !

我:我很忙!你:是嗎?不看到見!合:哈哈大笑

He is really nothing. But I don't see why the company treats him like that. Like come on !
Anyways, I think Mr Weirdo is a great guy, hard working and really keen ! They should see this side of him more often.


To me, he is like another Stanley.


No comments:

Post a Comment