Sunday, 4 December 2011

Urban dictionary is so true !

親愛的 Chibi girl,

Yay, another shift with Mr Weirdo.
He arrived so late to work. But then he walked through the doors with the bags of plastic plates. So he did buy them. Good on him for actually remembering. Then he came to eat. But no more plates. So here I was being all awesome getting him a plate :)

It was all good having him sitting next to me. Then everyone left and I was still there, because I eat so slow. I needed to get ready for work so I left - he was like "Ngwaa you should wait for me to finish" LOL. Seriously. But yeah, the day was funny as always with him around. Like, since he wasn't busy, I asked him to help me clean the tables since he was going that way. LOL.
But yeah. The day was so so in the end. He wouldn't give me the 20 dollars I asked for. I will be waiting.

Shift break. Clean everything and he asked for a coffee like yesterday. Sigh. I was actually very pleased to make it for him. How odd.

Dinner was so so as well. And again, it was just us too left at dinner table. And I was like to him that he should be staying behind to clean up after tonight's function and he was like you should too with me ----facepalm.

But yeah he found out he will be working on Friday. But Friday there is no function so he was thinking why on earth is he working. But I told him that Judy told him to the front house. He was like WTF. Then I was like, yeah - but I will teach you. And he replied, I teach you to take it out. And he complained how he doesn't like customers that complain and he will just tell them to fuck off. LOL.

He needed to find a jug to put milk in. He found one but was dirty and he was finding a way to clean it. He literally used a number stand and wraped a cloth around it. LOL. He was commenting how smart he was. Facepalm again. 

Basically he gives me the most facepalm I could ever imagine. 

I basically followed him around to assist him with the function, since the bistro ended earlier tonight. Then he was eating and I handed him his green tea and a slice of lemon. :D

too good. Me !

I spill like napkins and rice during the function and he only made an o face. LOL. He never yelled or told me off. I like that sort of personality :)

He is so nice. Very easy going. Constant battle of facial expressions LOL.

Today wasn't that great as yesterday. Yin gotta balance with the yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment