Wednesday, 25 January 2012

HCNY !

親愛的 Chibi girl,

It has been a while since I last posted.

Anyways. Happy Chinese New Year. Its the Year of the Dragon and we will be expecting alot of rain this year. As the dragon is the main element of Water :)

Got to love the dull and windy and wet days this year !

So year 2 of university. What we I expect to happen ? Not to sure at the moment because my timetable is not even out yet. Gosh, I wish they improve on their system.

March is coming soon !

Lots to do at Work now. But its boring. I wish they like employ more interesting people in. Oh well. Save save save, I want my toy !

Anything did I miss?

Hmmmm. Idk, should be all there on my twitter. Find me there if you can !

Laters !

No comments:

Post a Comment